In this tutorial we will study Top 5 Python IDE for Windows, Linux & Mac like — PyCharm, Spyder, Jupyter, Python IDLE, Sublime text 3, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), PyDev, Thonny, Wing and Vim, and Atom, When should you use which Python IDE with the help of a great explanation.
In this tutorial we will study about Python Operators, what are the Operators, Precedence and Associativity, how many types of Operators like — Arithmetic Operators, Comparison (Relational) Operators, Assignment Operators, Logical Operators, Identity Operators, Bitwise Operators, and Membership Operators with the help of example.
In this post, we will provide the Java Programming full Course for Free, and you can learn — What you’ll learn, the list of Course content, Requirements, Description, and Why learn Java?
In this tutorial we will study What is RSA Algorithm, How does the RSA algorithm work, Generation of public and private keys, Encryption of message by the sender using public key, The decryption of message by the receiver using the private key, What are the advantages of the RSA (Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman) algorithm and In which layer does the RSA algorithm work with the help of example.
In this tutorial we will study What is MD5 (Message Digest algorithm 5), How does MD5 work (Appending padding bits to the original message, Appending of length bits, Initializing MD or Message digest buffer, and Processing of each block), What are the advantages of MD5 and What are the disadvantages of MD5 with the help of algorithm.
In this tutorial we will study Top 10 Toughest Exams in India like —
1 UPSC Civil Services Exam
2 IIT-JEE Examination
4 CAT or Common Admission Test
6 National Institute of Design Entrance Exam
7 National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
8 UGC-NET Exam
10 Chartered Accountant (CA) Exam
In this tutorial we will study 50+ most asked C Interview Questions and Answers like —
1. Distinguish between calloc() and malloc().
2. Distinguish between actual and formal parameters.
3. Can a C program be built or run without a main() function?
4. Why is C referred to as a mid-level programming language?
5. List some of the features that make up the ‘C’ programming language and more with the help of example and program.
In this tutorial we will study 100 most asked Java Interview Questions and Answers -
1. What makes Java a platform-independent language?
2. Why is Java not entirely object-oriented?
3. Mention some differences between JDK, JRE, and JVM.
4. Why is Java referred to as a robust language?
5. Why is the main() method in Java made static? and more with the help of answers.
In this tutorial we will study What is Digital Signature Standard [DSS], What is the DSS approach, What are the steps involved in DSS, and The Digital Signature Algorithm (1. Generation of a global public key component, 2. Finding the user private and public keys, 3. Generating the Signature, and 4. Verifying the signature).